Taste the real Krakow on this food tour of the best Polish bites and sites! The perfect balance of cuisine and culture for a truly authentic local experience.
- See the highlights of Krakow without the crowds!
- Visit Wawel Hill and admire the best panoramic view in the city without other tourists around you.
- Enjoy a traditional Polish breakfast in a local restaurant you would never find on your own.
- Ask your friendly guide whatever you want to know about Krakow!
- Adults 18 years old and above
- Children 6 to 17 years old
See Krakow’s Top Sights and Attractions
Marvel at majestic Krakow on a tour that lets you discover the city’s top sights and attractions without the crowds! Walk the city’s famed Royal Route and admire historic buildings and monuments while discovering the stories of the people who have made Krakow the city it is today. And since we can’t expect you to explore on an empty stomach, we’ll make sure you’re energized with a traditional Polish breakfast.
Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour:
- On your tour you will visit Krakow’s Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to learn about local culture and the history behind some of the city’s important monuments.
- Since your tour takes place in the early morning, before the crowds arrive, the tour does its part not to harm vulnerable heritage sites and local people by unnecessary crowding.
- On this tour, you will also have breakfast in a small local bar owned by a private family, which supports them and their local business.
Inclusions: Local, English-speaking guide, traditional Polish breakfast in a local restaurant.
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Meeting point: 7 Powisle Street, in front of the Sheraton Hotel. View on Google Maps.
- Starting time: 7.00 AM
- Ending point: Main Market Square of Krakow
Ready to see some of Krakow’s most iconic sights well before the crowds arrive? This is the tour for you! You’ll meet your local guide bright and early and embark on a sightseeing adventure before most visitors are even awake.
You’ll start your tour with a visit to Wawel Hill to enjoy the incredible panoramic view from the top. You’ll also have the chance to take a look into the picturesque courtyard of Wawel Castle. Then on the way to Main Square we will visit Collegium Maius, Jagiellonian University’s oldest building (and one of the oldest buildings in Kraków), to listen to local stories connected with famous scholars from the past.
Next, we’ll be taking you to a hidden gem you don’t want to miss – the usually inaccessible courtyard of a medieval monastery where you can go back in time as well as see how the monks’ community lives today.
We’ll also be exploring the spectacular Main Market Square in the Old Town, which also happens to be Europe’s largest medieval square and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. While we’re here, we’ll also see the beautiful St. Mary’s Basilica and Cloth Hall (known as Europe’s oldest shopping centre).
With all that walking you’re bound to get hungry – but don’t worry – we have you covered! During the tour we will also enjoy a traditional Polish breakfast in a local restaurant you would never find without a local by your side!
Dress standard: Please wear comfortable shoes for walking.
Your Trip: For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
Confirmation of booking: If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We’ll see you at the start point. Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.
We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests. You can do so in the ‘Additional information’ box at checkout, or by emailing us at [email protected].